Seven Ideas of What to Buy Your Horse For Christmas
Christmas is right around the corner and if you are anything like me you will have been procrastinating since the beginning of fall about when you were actually going to start your Christmas shopping.
Time is running out and I know one of the most important 'people' on your list is your horse. Yes, we buy stuff for him all year round but we HAVE to splash out on 'special stuff' at Christmas time. To help you decide, and also save you some money, here are seven simple ideas of what to buy your horse for Christmas. Some of them could also be used as gifts for your other horse-crazy friends.
- New brushes to replace the worn-out ones in his grooming box. Don't forget to make sure they are color coordinated with all his other important accessories.
- A heated bucket to stop his water from freezing. Not only does it make your life easier but a horse who drinks warmed water during cold weather is less likely to colic.
- A Jolly Ball for him to play with while he's stuck in his stall during inclement weather.
- Horses, just like people, can benefit enormously from a Magna Wave PEMF treatment. It works on a cellular level to help the body heal itself and relieve pain quickly and naturally.
- To show him how much you really care you could bake him some home-made treats. Not only does it save money but you can be sure you know exactly what he is eating.
- You know how photogenic your horse is and how much you like to show him off to your friends. Why not book a photo session for when the weather picks up?
- Another good idea would be to buy yourself some lessons. A balanced rider makes for a happy horse.
I hope some of these ideas have helped you. If you have any ideas to share, let us know on our Facebook page.